"Wildflower Meadow" Yoga Mat
"Wildflower Meadow" Yoga Mat
Description & Demo Video
-Made-by-hand in Philadelphia - Ships in 3-5 business days
-Our mats are the most vibrant artwork available on a yoga mat.
-Unique, proprietary surface grips in all environments, dry or sweaty.
-20% of each sale goes to the artist whose artwork is featured on the mat.
-5 lbs; 72” long; 26.25” wide; 3.5 mm thick.
- The mat surface has a grippy, canvas-like texture - our proprietary blend of glycol, polypropylene, and silica - all recognized as safe materials. The durable and translucent surface protects and accentuates the details of the artwork on the mat.
- The mat's base is made from high-density natural tree rubber
- 5 lbs; 72” long; 26.25” wide; 3.5 mm thick
- Completely free of any PVC or any other toxic materials
- Sustainability: The mats are very durable and last through years of consistent use. Longevity is a very important factor in assessing environmental impact.
- Grip: Our mats are made to grip when both wet and dry and are great for all disciplines of yoga, including hot yoga.
- Waterproof: The mat is completely waterproof. Sweat can easily be rinsed off the mat.
- Improves With Use: Your mat will reward you with more use! The surface of the mat will get softer and grippier with more use.
- UV-Proof: The mat is UV-proof and can withstand prolonged sun exposure
- Joint Protection: The mat’s surface distributes weight to the rubber base below for proper joint protection and versatility on carpet, cement or hardwood floors.
- Easy-to-Clean: Simply wipe down with soap or vinegar or any other natural cleaning product or spray off with a hose. For more detail, please see the “Use and Care” section on our About Us Page.
- Made With Care: Every mat we made is done start to finish by us, with an artisanal dedication to quality.
How our mats are made:
We start with a base layer of 3 MM natural tree-based rubber. We print the artwork on a polymer layer using dye sublimation printing and then bond the surface of the mat using our proprietary blend of glycol (an organic material used in cosmetics and recognized as safe by the FDA) and polypropylene (a food-grade polymer that is commonly used in yoga and foodware products) and tiny, naturally-occurring silica crystals. Each mat’s surface is applied by-hand in a method we have been perfecting for years. The surface cures in sunlight after sitting overnight, creating the unique, grippy feel that our mats are known for. The final step of production is you! The surface breaks in with use and becomes even softer and grippier. Whether you have a slow, restorative practice or a fast, sweaty practice - our mats will support you and your growth.
The finished product is a vibrant, supportive mat that will last through years of practice. These mats are not like any other art-adorned mats with dull fabric surfaces, that are hard to clean and maintain over time. Our mat’s surface creates a water-proof, grippy texture while protecting and accentuating the artwork. We have been making these mats for over 5 years and have happy customers all over the world!
Free Shipping in the US
Made-to-Order in Philadelphia: Ships in 3-5 business days for free in the US.
30 Day Love-it Gaurantee
We're so confident you'll love our products, if you don't like it you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of receipt.