Metta Mats is committed to making the worlds most vibrant, highest performing, environmentally friendly yoga products in the industry. 25% of every sale goes directly towards each independent artist.
Metta Mats are created by independent artists to help inspire openness, mindfulness, and growth throughout your own practice by provided vibrant, beautiful art printed on the highest-quality mats. These high-performing mats are made from natural tree rubber and the surface of the mat is made from a groundbreaking, non-slip material that grips and prevents slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. The image is permanently applied using dye sublimation printing. Metta Mats are the highest performing dye sublimation printed yoga mat on the market. Metta Mats are manufactured in the USA.
• 5.3 lbs; 72” long; 24” wide; 3 mm thick • Travel-friendly • 100% latex free
• Engineered for Sustainability image will not peel, crack, flake or fade.
• Minimum-waste, sustainable yoga mat made from natural rubber
• Patented slip resistant material will always provide superior grip, even when wet from perspiration
• High Density Cushion designed for joint protection and versatility on carpet, cement or hardwood floors.
Use & Care
• To Store or Travel: It is best to store your Metta Mat unrolled and flat, but for long-term compact storage or travelling, roll your Metta Mat image side facing outwards. Prolonged storage rolled inward will result in the edges curling.
• To Break In: No break in required for your Metta Mat!
• To Clean: We recommend using any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cotton cloth or sponge. Diluted Vinegar is an excellent cleaner. DO NOT USE BLEACH.
DO NOT PUT it in the washing machine. Please hang or air dry. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. DO NOT DRY in a machine drier. Avoid abrading or scrubbing your Metta Mats surface.
If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us
for the best recommendations and advice for cleaning.
We are a green company and Metta Mats are made from recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural tree rubber base. Absolutely NO PVC is used to help eliminate possible toxic emissions that are common during the manufacturing process of most PVC products.