Every product we offer is made by hand in our Philadelphia factory after is it ordered. To prevent waste, we do not keep an inventory. We make and ship each order within 5 business days. Tracking will provided when the order ships. Please allow some extra time for production when placing large orders.
Returns & Exchanges
Metta Mats is committed to providing the highest level of customer care. To ensure each customer is completely satisfied, we guarantee all Metta Mat products to be free of manufacturer defects. We test each mat before we ship them out.
Metta Mats accepts returns or exchanges up to 30 days from the date of purchase. We will email a return shipping label to any customer wishing to return their order. Refunds will be processed once the returned product is delivered to our factory. To process a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metta Mats is unable to accept returns for items that have been altered or damaged after being received.
- Creases/Folds from improper handling and/or storing- it is best to lay the mat flat or keep it rolled up.
- Damage from improper cleaning. (i.e. harsh chemicals, damage from a washing machine)
- Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities
- Damage from tools or sharp instruments.
- Damage from outside elements/factors that puncture or deface the mat.